Thank you for your interest, we are Auxano Solar Nig. Ltd an innovative renewable energy organisation. We are the first privately owned solar panel assembling plant in Nigeria.
We are in search of a great mind to join our team and be part of our success story.
Job Title: Production Business Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Analyses the production processes to make sure they stay relevant and makes recommendations for necessary changes
- Searches for opportunities to grow our production business , whether through partnerships or new initiatives, and works to take advantage of those opportunities
- Examine sales and other reports that give insight into how our production department can make accommodations to improve performance
- Assesses risks and makes recommendations based on a thorough analysis of all factors involved in a business situation
- Manages daily business operations at the production department
- Accepts extra duties as situations arise
- Works efficiently and calmly on tight deadlines or other stress factors arise
- Manage Clients relationships
- Analyses data to create reports to identify areas of business growth
- Bid on new projects and negotiate contract terms.
- Bachelors in Business Management or Marketing or in any related field of study
- 5+ years of experience in leadership role.
- Knowledge of project management principles and practices
- Comprehensive understanding of customer services principles and practices
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work within a team or independently as needed.
- Ability to think big , process and translate bigger plans with the management
- Ability to be self motivated and motivate others towards high performance
- Must have experience with managing employees
- Analytical Thinking and Business financial reporting skills
- Marketing skills and Advance problem solving capabilities
- Negotiation skills and Time management.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Leadership skills and Confidentiality
Job Title: Sales Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking for engineer with experience in technical product knowledge and service preferably in the solar sector. You will have an established record of accomplishment of success and enjoy making sales. The ideal candidate should posses a unique combination of technical acumen and interpersonal communication skills.
You should have speed, accuracy and willing to deliver an excellent before and after sales experience.
- Sell the company’s products and services to all categories of customers.
- Assist in creation and delivery of presentations, statements of work, proposals and quotes.
- Collaborate with other team members, in particular the engineering and business development teams to connect appropriate resources with opportunities.
- Develop and maintain cordial relationship with prospects during and after sales.
- Use your in-depth product knowledge and technical skills to suggest and potentially develop product solution for prospects.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and assist in researching and developing new products along side business developers.
- Act with urgency and precision to give users best product and service experience.
- Communicate to prospect customers and partners at the external events, conferences etc.
- Ensure timely entry of data into internal business supply solutions.
- Minimum of a bachelor degree in Engineering
- 3+ years experience in sales engineering, technical support or sales support roles.
- A good negotiation and marketing skills.
- Highly proficient with PPT, Excel and basic knowledge of P and L Management
- Organised and should have presence of mind and able to eliminate all sales obstacles through creative adaptive approaches.
- Ability to solving complex problems and strong analytical mind.
- Strong communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation .
- A prior experience in the solar sector will be a merit.
Job Title: Operations and communication manager
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking to add a strategic operations and communication person to support our business and to synchronise the various departments in our company for growth. This crucial position will need someone with experience in today’s business management, the ideal candidate will be an excellent administrative person with an entrepreneurial mindset who constantly communicate the entire business review to the management.
You will also be in charge of overseeing all internal and external communications for a company; you will also be strong writer with sound judgment. The superb candidate will understand and promotes Strategic Communications’ and the company’s goals, writes high-quality content for Auxano Solar ensuring its message is consistent and engaging and assists with daily administration of digital communication channels.
- Thoroughly analyse and evaluate internal business plans for strategic planning
- Manage initiatives that focus on driving new projects, processes improvements and customer experience enhancements.
- Perform financial forecasting and market analysis to develop competitive intelligence strategy.
- Lead roadmap of enhancements to drive continuity, reduce risk and enable new capabilities
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the business to define needs and deliver holistic solutions
- Identify opportunities for automation and system improvements.
- Author and deliver executive level reporting, including weekly, monthly, and quarterly business reviews.
- Build and/or maintain operational dashboards and reporting suite to track, manage, and provide valuable insights on metrics and KPIs.
- Ability to write story-driven content about complex technical subjects and projects that engages target audiences and enhances the company’s image.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty programs, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare detailed media activity reports.
- Working knowledge of uses and administration of popular social media outlets (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Flickr, Instagram, YouTube)
- Sensitivity to diverse audiences and demonstrated sound judgment about messaging
- Interviewing skills and the interpersonal skills to establish and maintain strong working relationships with executives, senior technical experts.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and be an outstanding public relations contact person.
- Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner.
- Supervise projects to guarantee all content is publication-ready.
- Create communication and marketing strategies for new products, launches, events, and promotions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or any related field of study .An MBA will be preferred, but not required
- 5+ years of experience in core Business Administration, PR, strategy or a high growth start up
- Experience executing complex strategic and operational initiatives with solid business judgment
- Strong knowledge of business and financial concepts
- Quick learner; willing to dive in and get her/his hands dirty
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to conduct analysis, and make strategic recommendations
- Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis, including creating complex Excel models and proficient in micro suite software
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be an innovative, an inspirational and a charismatic leader
Application Closing Date
29th September, 2021
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org